Saturday, December 17, 2011

Holiday Cheer


So yesterday I wrote about some kids and there destruction of Christmas decorations .....BA humbug ... So today I'm gonna try and cheer us up. Watching the news this morning I saw a story on the Marines helping out with Toys For Tots. It was a very nice story, the kids all seamed genuinely excited to be getting toys. I also read a story today about a rash of people going into Kmart stores and paying for other peoples layaway and carts of toys........ That's all so nice.........then there's a story about someone robbing an armored truck outside a crowded Toy R Us... Then my real world brain kicks in.  A 30% increase in the kids on the Toys For Tots list this year. How many of thoses kids parents are just low life's looking for hand outs so they can spend there money on booze, drugs, gambling or whatever?  Then I start to think about the other story... Why is it only Kmart's? Is Kmart sending people out to do all this for publicity, to maybe get a little TV time. So people start saying well that never happens at Walmart....... Just one more Holiday cheer story for today. I work as a repair technician, (lets just say at an arcade for adults) as I finish the repairs on a game today before I'm even finish two guest both stand behind me as I'm  working wanting to know if they could play it. I told them as soon as I'm done. As soon as I close the door on the game they start to argue over who was there first, the "lady"  pushes me out of the way so she can sit down and piss away her money, and all I could think in my head was MERRY CHRISTMAS .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment