Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Vandalism

So I saw I story on the news this morning that had two teenage kids with ball bats knocking the crap out of someones Christmas display.. Now I don't know about the rest of you but that to me is just down right LOW. Watching the video all I could think was why would you want to ruin someone Christmas.  Then I thought wow what crappy parents these kids must of had or have. I love the holidays it reminds me of simple times when my brother and me couldn't wait to get up to see what Santa had brought. So then I started feeling sorry not for the people who's stuff they had destroyed,  but for those kids.
To: Thoses kids,
    Sorry you two I sure Christmas is a sore time for you when families are together doing family things. People are showing there love for one another. People are happy and cheerful. And then there are Assholes like you two who probably don't have a family or anyone who cares about you. So you figure if I can't be happy no one should be. Well guess what I'll bet you those people who's stuff you destroyed still have a great Christmas you know why? Because they have something I'm guessing you'll never have LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment