Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today's Youth

Me....what do you think about all these governments being overthrown ...19 year old's response what government overthrow?. This is a kid that has graduate and is attending college. Sure you don't have to keep up with everything but dam it pisses me off when more people know more about the fucking Kardashians than they do about government overthrows all over the world. Now question is which way do I go with this rant.. Kids today or the mindless crap we call t.v. Think ill go with kids. Is it me or have kids gotten less intelligent (Oh who am I trying to not piss off no one is reading this) stupider. Kids now days have so many excuses not to work at anything. Why didn't you do your homework?  I have a.d.d. and I can't concentrate. But I just watched you play through 7 games of Madden.. So the problem is you didn't want to concentrate on the homework but that's ok cause you have a.d.d.. Does it feel like any time any kid doesn't want to do something someone is there to cover for them. Who is going to take over what little will be left of this country? No kid today wants any responsibility for anything. From there careless regard of the law to farming to simple math. Kids don't care..Someone else will do it. WHO? This country is killing itself and it bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment