Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Overweight America

I had a couple points I wanted to make about this topic. If Americas are so overweight why is it so hard for bigger people to find normal clothes in normal stores? I won't lie I wear a xxl most of the time, but sometime I want a shirt a little bigger to just relax in or hang out. Well good luck with that. And if you do find one bigger why the hell do I have to pay an extra 2 dollars. Don't tell me it's because they use more material, if that was true why don't a large cost more that a small? And I can't believe that some fat lazy person hasn't tried to sue them yet for that. And that takes me to my next point. Why do fat people feel so sorry for themselves, now I know not all overweight people feel that way , but lets be real a lot do. And why blame anyone but yourself. I'm overweight, you know why? I like to eat food that taste great and I'm lazy. If I really wanted to lose weight I would stop spending what free time I have in front of this computer and start working out. The problem is it's so easy to make excuses not to lose weight. On a closing note...If Americas are so fat why is Hostess filing for bankruptcy????

No comments:

Post a Comment