Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year & Resolutions

 So it's a new year and lets hope that it brings great things to me and everyone I know. I would like to take a min. and thank everyone who gave me a min.of there time by stopping by and reading this blog. I hope that in the coming year I can make this blog a lot more popular, and I also hope to get some other people posting stories and blogs here as well. As far as resolutions I don't have many for this year, one I as Im sure about everyone else hope to get in better shape this year, also I hope that I can post a blog every chance I get. I had a whole thing wrote up on how I felt that resolutions were just and excuse to eat everything you could before the first and say.."I'm going on a diet the first... "  but then I realized that's what I was doing, so I'll just let that one go. Please if anyone reading this blog has any ideas on how I could make the site better or a topic I should cover or a band that I should review, feel free to drop me a line at Superoz1978@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment